Bixby Public School's news hotspot

Spartan Spotlight

CI End of the Year Awards Assemblies

CI wrapped up a fabulous year with our end of the year assemblies this last week. 4th and 5th grade students were recognized with Principal’s Honor Roll, Assistant Principal’s Honor Roll, Counselors’ Citizenship, and Spectacular Spartans certificates on May 19th. 4th grade Spectacular Spartans were Olivia Wagner and Carson Triplett. 5th grade Spectacular Spartans were Keira Mirc and Garrett Vaughn.

Our last day of school was a celebration and farewell to our 6th grade students who will be moving onto the Middle School next year. Honorees were recognized for the same awards as our 4th and 5th graders, as well as a couple of special awards just for our 6th graders. Camille Yates and Dezmond Traylor were chosen by teachers as the Students of Today and received an acrylic engraved star. The final award given for the day and year was the Franklin Hall Award that is given in the memory of Mr. Hall, a Bixby district counselor who unexpectedly passed away during the 2015-2016 school year. The two students receiving this award are students who have overcome the odds and displayed empathy, encouragement and determination to make themselves better citizens. 6th grade teachers chose Noah Bean and Trinity S. for this honor. We are so proud of all of our students’ hard work this year.

Bixby Public School's news hotspot
CI End of the Year Awards Assemblies